Tuesday 8 May 2012

Something Fresh... Simply Be!


Hello lovlies! 

As you know I'm always on the hunt for new places to shop, and finding new stores as of late has been an issue for me. We all know the basics, but for me… that's just not enough anymore.



Thankfully I've found a new favourite shop: Simply Be. This UK store finally has a .com for all the USA fashion hunters. Simply Be has a fantastic range of trends and basics with a flair of originality  - How perfect?! Simply Be's range of plus size clothing is not only stunning, but extremely ready to wear.

My favourite trends right now are "retro floral with a bit of edge or hippy". Crazy, right? But it seems to be blowing up, and I for one am dying to get my chubby little hands on some very specific pieces.

It's no secret I'm obsessed with dresses. Simply Be's collection will blow your mind. Gorgeous Maxi's perfect for summer and short adorable indie prints that will have you begging fore more... luckily they have quite the selection.
                                                             
 I've also found some nice and simple - but on trend tops, which is actually hard to find. Tops for me are either too much or not enough, Simply Be's married the two quite harmoniously. Don't even get me started but yes, my girls, they have added coloured denim jeans to the mix. I just about fainted with joy, especially since I noticed they come in green <3
       
The swimwear collection is quite original too, I've loved to have had that stripped number in my beach bag last year, it's just so classic AND edgy. You guys should really check out EVERY section of this store because it's pretty staked up with style and you WILL find something you fall in love with. Best thing is, if it's your first visit you get 30% off a $100 order. (CODE: 3673 )Amazing.  
                                                             
Anyways you can tell I'm super in love with this site and whether you are just now hearing about it or it's old news you should really go check out the new items for the season, you will be blown away. <3

2 comments: