Tuesday 22 May 2012

Spring & Summer Must Haves: Part 2

Ok guys I'm going to tell you a little secret... I get MOST of my accessories from Ardene. I know, I know, it's that place we all went to as teens to get funky gummy bracelets and crazy sunglasses, even now they randomly have teen clothing but I'm telling you they have really upped their game. Every time I go in there I come out with some crazy good finds. Best of all is that this place is cheap as fuck! They have year round deals like 5 hair accessories for $10. They also have sales on other things like 2 wallets for $10, 2 pairs of shoes for $20, and on and on. This is my lot from last week, as you can see I took advantage of most of the sales. Not pictured but I got some MINT GREEN FLATS! <3

             


3 comments:

  1. awesome picks! I love Ardene! And Claire's too. Their accessories are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm for real obsessed with Ardene's when it comes to accessories. I need to go back and get my fill

    ReplyDelete