Thursday 9 February 2012

BIG, FAT SPA DAY!





Big, Fat, SPA DAY! A huge thanks to the staff at THE MANOR 584 Church StToronto, ON 1 416.944.3648


We had a fabulous day of pampering, just what us girls needed in the middle of winter. I personally haven't had my hair cut for a over a year, due to the fact I've been growing it out. Unlike other salons my stylest, Colter from The Manor actually only took off the amount I asked so I still have nice long silky hair! I freaking LOVE my new cut.

I really valued the friendly atmosphere at The Manor, loads of places in Toronto are disgustingly pretentious and look at you like you have five heads. Everyone was very accommodating, generous and FUN! We all had a blast sitting around chatting, sipping mimosas, nibbling on cupcakes, and talking shop since us girls are super interested in all things beauty. Sara and I decided to get cuts, though hers much more drastic than mine. Courtney got some pink tips added to her stunning blonde locks. Check out the photos snapped during the day:
                                       

                             







   








Outfit Details:

Dress ~ ASOS
Cardi ~ Addition Elle
Teggings ~ ReDress NY
Boots ~ Torrid
Necklace ~ Thrifted



and Follow them on Twitter 


2 comments:

  1. It looks like y'all had a blast! This makes me want to organize a spa day for my friends! I really like the blue in your hair, too. :)

    fat-molly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Im glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete