Monday 28 November 2011

Domino Sale!



Just purchased my first item from Domino Dollhouse: the striped bow out skirt! I'm so excited to finally be ordering from DD. I've been obsessed with this site ever since it opened. They've really captivated my little artist heart with their creativity and fun filled style. I've been eyeing the bow out skirts for months now and just couldn't decide which one I wanted since they come in 4 colors (black, red, leopard, and striped) but when I saw the newly added on-trend stripe skirt  my shopping addicted brain couldn't resist. I live outside the US and was hesitant about the shipping but it turns out it was SUPER reasonable! Go shop now while their 25% off sale lasts!  Support small businesses this holiday season! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the striped skirt! I've been tempted to snatch one up for myself, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo bummed I missed out on the skirt. SO SO SO bummed. I can't wait to see it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man it's crazy how fast they went. i actually missed the sale by being too early, haha. oh well! hope they come back in stock for yah, lady!

    ReplyDelete